Stellarise is an established leading provider of IT Services and SaaS solutions supporting our customers across the UK and Europe. We are a Microsoft Silver Cloud Productivity Partner and approved Xero Developer partner. Our office in Budapest opened in August 2018 as part of our strategic plans for expansion.
Our clients are a diverse bunch – who design incredible buildings, create compelling events, find hidden oil reserves, drive website sales, design branding and raise capital for global start-ups.
We believe that the right technology makes growing a business simpler. Collectively strong and individually skilled, we take responsibility for owning and resolving the challenges our customers face to the best outcome. We work hard, explore and learn. We enrich those around us by sharing our knowledge.
Working within our Managed Service Support team in the UK, you will offer remote support to our varied client base. You will build strong relations with our clients listening carefully to their needs and then taking a structured and systematic approach to problem solving. We operate via a ticketing system.
Our current student says of Stellarise:
“Working at Stellarise has been a great opportunity for me to build on my previous knowledge coming into the role, and learn new skills through the wide range of work I do daily. There is an amazing work atmosphere in the office with a good balance between having fun and working hard. With a supportive team I never feel that any problem is too hard as we pool our past experiences to create great solutions. It is a good feeling to be able to wake up in the morning and look forward to go to work”
• Expected to get a strong degree in Computing or Computer Science
• Excellent spoken and written English when dealing with our customers, but also to document and explain your solutions to other team members
• Good experience of customer service
• Confident, friendly and outgoing personality
• Team focused and able to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and use them to best advantage
• The ideal candidate will relish a challenge.
Some experience in the following technologies would be useful:
- Microsoft Windows Server with Experience of Active Directory, DHCP
- Microsoft Windows Exchange Server
- Microsoft Windows 8, 9 10 Admin Skills
Any experience of the following technologies would be useful:
- Microsoft Windows Server with Experience, DNS, RAS
- Microsoft Windows Terminal Server
- Microsoft AWS
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microfoft SQL Server
- Networking: eg VLAN, VPN
- VMWare ESXi
- Good working environment
- Fresh fruit, doughnuts, chocolates, coffee
- Team nights out and the odd game of pool in the office – beer in hand (of course!)
- We are a small team and this is the very environment to learn and immerse yourself in new technologies and really gain incredible experience.
Please send CV & Covering Letter stating why you would like this opportunity to email@example.com