We are looking for a bright, energetic, flexible and well-presented team player to join our growing team. The role will be varied, so flexibility and a willingness to learn are key components in our search for the ideal candidate.
You are an enthusiastic, articulate, numerate and above all, fun and quick to learn graduate with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail. You will be well presented and a real team player able to communicate with our team, clients and suppliers and build excellent relationships. Patience and a sense of humour will be key requisites! Computer literacy essential; Excel, Word, Outlook and confidence to use online systems.
We believe in promoting and growing the right individuals via training and exposure to lots of technologies and challenges. If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch.
We are Stellarise – an established leading provider of IT services and SaaS solutions supporting our customers across the UK and Europe. With offices in London and in Budapest, we are a Microsoft Silver Cloud Productivity Partner and approved Xero Developer partner. Our office in Budapest opened in August 2018 as part of our strategic plans for expansion. Your role is pivotal in ensuring its success as an essential part of our overall operations.
We believe that the right technology makes growing a business simpler. You would join a team providing Support, Project Delivery and IT Strategy to our clients – a diverse bunch who - design incredible buildings, create compelling events, find hidden oil reserves, drive website sales and raise capital for global start-ups. We ensure they stay productive and underpin their growth.
Collectively strong and individually skilled, we take responsibility for owning and resolving challenges to the best outcome. We work hard, we explore and learn more. We enrich those around us by transferring our knowledge.
The role of the Account Manager is to be a day to day contact for clients and to manage and develop client and supplier relationships. With support from our Client Service Managers and reporting to the Head of Operations, the Account Manager will be responsible for cultivating good customer relations, identifying new business opportunities, managing and overseeing all aspects of client service and providing strategic advice.
You will ultimately be responsible for the overall client relationship and day to day delivery on the account. You will need to work closely with our team of Support Engineers to ensure that we create strategic plans, recommendations and project deliverables which meet the needs of our clients and their business objectives.
1. Support the Engineering team in delivering excellence in every project
2. Establish good working relationships with clients, suppliers and team members
3. Follow process and structure for ensuring client projects meet timelines and are delivered to budget including management of clients, suppliers and internal teams
4. Responsible along with Client Services Manager for management of projects and highlighting and communicating any issues, risks or strategic implications both internal and to the client in a professional and timely manner
5. Attend monthly meetings with team members to understand activity and be responsible for sharing that information in internal projects team meetings.
Company and Culture:
1. Actively contribute to our culture of building a great company with great service
2. Develop knowledge of wider technology trends
3. Work with Senior Management team and colleagues to ensure processes are in place to manage projects effectively and profitably whilst providing high quality deliverables.
4. Attend training, team and department meetings and follow up on any action points
5. Be a proactive team player maintaining a positive attitude at all times
6. Remain professional at all times when interacting with colleagues and clients
7. Understand client pressures and ensure that you are supportive to both your client, your team and colleagues.
Financial and Business Development:
1. Ensure delivery targets are met and projects are delivered profitably
2. Raise Purchase Orders and follow the approval process accordingly.
3. Identify any new business opportunities and respond accordingly.
Key skills required:
1. Exceptional written and verbal communication
2. A good working knowledge and interest in IT
3. Experience of working with a CRM
4. Negotiating techniques to enable you to get the preferential rates with our suppliers
This will be a busy role and mainly office based although you will be visiting our clients on a monthly basis for healthchecks and to offer any strategic advice necessary.
Please send a covering letter detailing why you would like to join us and why we should hire you enclosing an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that with no covering letter your application will not be considered.