Implement the Right Technology for Transformational Change
If you want to effect transformational change in your business, implement the right technology
By understanding how your business operates and how you use your current systems, Stellarise moves you beyond the technologies you have now; the ones that have been used to run businesses for the past 20 years and helps you adopt the right cloud-based systems to revolutionize your business.
The cloud can deliver amazing benefits, but one size doesn’t fit all and we won’t simply recommend moving your current servers to Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure, which in our experience will only deliver limited benefits and almost certainly bring new challenges. Instead, our approach focuses on:
- A comprehensive rollout of Microsoft Office 365 that goes far beyond email and calendars to introduce key collaboration technologies like Teams into your organisation.
- Implementation of an Identity Management solution so staff don’t have to manage multiple passwords to different systems.
- Ensuring you have the right internet connectivity for fast access to your cloud-based systems.
- Plumbing in some of our DevOps automation magic so common processes like joiners, leavers and new computers are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Providing your staff with secure local and remote access to systems.
- Selecting and implementing the right cloud-based systems to run your business across Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance.
- Cloud Application Integration so that key information flows seamlessly across different cloud systems and silos.
Our clients are adopting a cloud-based, mobile first strategy to dramatically improve collaboration and productivity.
Quit planning market domination and start pulling it off.
Contact us today and start transforming your business!
By really getting to grips with how your business works and your goals for growth, Stellarise will implement a bespoke raft of technologies to support and underpin your plans.
We will select, simplify and secure your systems and network and perhaps even sprinkle some automation to ensure smooth running of your processes – all the while keeping you firmly in the driving seat so that you are in control.